Q: Who is PANMINQUARTZ®?
PANMINQUARTZ® is an innovative manufacturer of quartz slabs, which can be applied in residential and commercial interior decoration including kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities, office tables, wall panels, tiles and more. PANMINQUARTZ® is made by blending finest natural quartz with resin and pigments. It is nonporous and will not absorb food and liquids like granite and other natural stone. PANMINQUARTZ® is a high-quality solid product that is resistant to scratches, heat and stain.
Q: Why choose PANMINQUARTZ®?
1. High quality. PANMINQUARTZ® is made by blending up to 92% of natural quartz with resin and pigments with the best raw materials, compressed with huge pressure in the vacuum. We avoid adding Calcium Carbonate, Cobaltous Naphthenate and Methyl Ethyl Ketone Peroxide, no chemical-pickling sand, so that our surface can be strong and keeps same vivid color after years, and is harmless to human body. 6 points measurement is added on every piece of slab to make sure that each piece has the same thickness and flatness all over the surface.
2. Production capacity. PANMINQUARTZ® is the first quartz manufacturer integrating production and fabrication in Fujian province. We currently have four production lines and two polishing lines; the water jets used for cutting quartz are advanced.
3. Environment friendliness. PANMINQUARTZ® is committed with the ecosystem, that’s the reason why we reuse raw materials, plastics, and packaging frames. Also to reduce the impact on the environment we recycle the used water in all our processes.
4. Certification. PANMINQUARTZ® is CE certificated, and also is evaluated and certified by NSF as a safe material for direct food contact. We also have Greenguard Gold certified by UL for low chemical emissions, guaranteeing safety factors to sensitive individuals such as children and the elderly, patients in schools and hospitals. The certification ensures final consumers maximum safety and protection.
Q: What’s the difference between PANMINQUARTZ® and the rest of Chinese companies?
PANMINQUARTZ® surface only uses natural and necessary raw materials during the producing process:
1. We don’t add calcium powder which is very low-price and causes the fracture.
2. We don’t wax our surface. Waxing process or nano-polishing is to make polishing easier because the slabs containing calcium powder are not easy to polish.
3. We don’t use chemical-pickling quartz sand which is much lower-price and bad quality because the silicon structure might be destroyed, and the surface will turn rusted in long term.
4. PANMINQUARTZ® is committed to provide an affordable elegance of stone to customers and meanwhile to reduce environmental impact. Our products are customer-oriented, high-quality with reliable services, based on the actual needs and expectations of the customers.
Q: Does the color fade away with time?
No. We never replace fine quartz sand with Calcium Carbonate, so that our products can keep the same vivid color after years.
Q: Can we use it outside?
While some customers have opted to install our stone products in outdoor applications - this use is not covered by our 10 Years and 15 Years Warranty. We have not been tested in prolonged UV ray exposure settings.
Q: If we have problems with my surface, where can I go?
We provide 2 different kinds of warranty depending on the needs of our clients:
RESIDENTIAL 15 YEARS WARRANTY
PANMINQUARTZ® will warrant from the original date of installation material that fails due to any manufacturing defect when fabricated and installed by a Certified Fabricator. This warranty applies to the repair or replacement of failed material that has been permanently installed in your residence. The option to repair or replace the material is at the sole discretion of PANMINQUARTZ®.
COMMERCIAL 10 YEARS WARRANTY
PANMINQUARTZ® warrants the installed PANMINQUARTZ® products in an interior, commercial use application for a period of ten (10) years from the date of installation that PANMINQUARTZ® material will be free from manufacturing defects. If a manufacturing defect occurs during the warranty period, PANMINQUARTZ® will replace the defective PANMINQUARTZ® products.
Q: Do I need any daily care routine?
Yes, PANMINQUARTZ® requires minimal care and maintenance: for the stains on the surface, immediately wipe off the stained area with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Thoroughly rinse off the soap/mild detergent with ordinary water.
Please refer to the Care and Maintenance guidelines for more details; it will help you to keep the surface in immaculate condition for years.
Q: Is PANMINQUARTZ® color the same in all the structure of the surface?
Yes. A quartz slab is an artificial surface that means that we prepare the mix with all the components (quartz grain, quartz sand and resin) to have the same proportion of them in each part of the slab in order to avoid the structure to be fragile.
Q: How many groups of color can I choose from?
Q: Can I custom made colors?
Yes. Working with our R&D team, we can provide custom-made colors to different customers. However, there do have MOQ request to all custom-made colors, please contact us for more details.
Q: Can I order cut-to-size products instead of slabs?
Yes. PANMINQUARTZ®also has own fabrication center for cut-to-size fabrications.
Q: What're the recommended edges can I have?
PANMINQUARTZ® edges can be offered including but not limited to below selections:
Double Radius, Double Bevel, Double Bullnose, Miter Edge, Bevel Square, Double Half Bullnose, Double Ogee Bullnose, Hollywood Edge, Reverse Hollywood Edge.
Q: What types of warranty can I have?
To ensure our customers enjoy stable service of our quartz surfaces, PANMINQUARTZ® offers customers a 15-year and a 10-year warranty respectively for residential and commercial use.
Please refer to the Warranty page for more details.
Q: What are the applications of PANMINQUARTZ®?
PANMINQUARTZ® can be applied in residential and commercial interior decoration including kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities, office tables, wall panels, tiles and more.
Q: What is the size of PANMINQUARTZ®?
Our standard size is 126 * 63” (3200 * 1600MM).
Q: What certificates does PANMINQUARTZ® have?
PANMINQUARTZ® is CE certificated, and also is evaluated and certified by NSF as a safe material for direct food contact. We also have Greenguard Gold certified by UL for low chemical emissions, guaranteeing safety factors to sensitive individuals such as children and the elderly, patients in schools and hospitals. Our products have been tested by internationally renowned institutions, like SGS and TÜV. The certification ensures final consumers maximum safety and protection.
Q: What are the quartz surface products?
Quartz surface products consist of slabs and other surfaces created from a mixture of materials that includes predominately silica (e.g., quartz, quartz powder, cristobalite) as well as a resin binder (e.g., an unsaturated polyester). The incorporation of other materials, including but not limited to pigments, cement or other additives. PANMINQUARTZ are typically sold as slabs with dimensions of 126” * 63” (3200 * 1600) and a nominal thickness of 1.5 centimeter, 2 centimeters, or 3 centimeters.
Q: What are the technical characteristics of quartz surface products?
1. Quartz surface products are extremely hard and durable compared to other surface materials. For example, while the results vary depending on the manufacturer, the products typically have a high compressive strength, a high flexural strength, and a high breaking strength.
2. Quartz surface products are also resistant to scratching and staining.
Q: What are the uses of quartz surface products?
Quartz surface products are used in a variety of applications such as countertops, tiles, bar surfaces, shower and tub surrounds, fireplace surrounds, walls, floors, and bathroom vanities and other furniture surfaces.
They have become an increasingly popular alternative to quarried stone surfaces such as granite or marble due to their strength, scratch and stain resistance, low maintenance, and aesthetic appeal. Because they are essentially non-porous, quartz surface products have negligible water absorption. As a result, unlike porous stones that absorb water and can foster bacteria growth, quartz surface products are also suitable for locations such as commercial buildings, restaurants, hospitals, and food service areas.
Q: What is the process of quartz surface products?
The production process for quartz-based surfaces generally involves seven separate stages: (1) mixing; (2) combining; (3) dispensing and molding; (4) pressing; (5) curing; (6) cooling; and (7) polishing.
- In the mixing stage, raw materials including silica (e.g., quartz, quartz powder, cristobalite), resin binder, pigments, and other additives are mixed together.
- In the combining stage, mixtures from the mixing stage may be blended.
- In the dispensing and molding stage, the combined material is dispensed into a rubber mold to be molded and pressed.
- In the pressing stage, the material in the mold may be put under vacuum inside the chamber of a press and the physical force of the press compacts the material into slabs of varying sizes and thicknesses.
- In the curing stage, the slabs are heated to harden the slabs.
- In the cooling stage, the slabs are cooled.
- In the polishing stage, the surface of the slabs is polished. The surface finish can vary, for example, the polish could be smooth or matte.
Finally, the slabs are inspected to ensure that they are free from any defects and damage.