PANMINQUARTZ® is a high-quality solid non-porous product that is resistant to scratches, heat and stains. However, quartz is not heat, stain and scratch-proof. Quartz requires minimum maintenance. The following care and maintenance guidelines will help to keep the surface in immaculate conditions for years.
Quartz is highly resistant to stains caused by fruit juice, liquid food coloring, coffee, tea, wine, grapes, soft drinks, paint, nail polish and remover, automotive fluids, and permanent markers. If any of the above is spilt on the top, immediately wipe the stained area with a damp cloth and soap/mild detergent. Thoroughly rinse off the soap/mild detergent with ordinary water. Dry thoroughly.
If needed, apply common, non-abrasive, household cleaner such as Soft Scrub Liquid Gel with a non-scratch pad onto the affected area. Scrub the area gently with a circular movement, then thoroughly rinse off any cleaner with water. Dry thoroughly.
Remove Adhered Materials
To remove adhered material such as food, gum or nail polish, first scrape away the excess material with a plastic putty knife, then clean the surface with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly. Do not use any abrasive pads to clean tougher dirt as abrasives can damage the countertop surface.
1. Do not expose, in use or otherwise, PANMINQUARTZ® to abrasives, strong alkaline, acid, free radicals, oxidizers, or cleaners that contain any of these chemicals. Various chemicals are corrosive and/or erosive and can attack any structure including PANMINQUARTZ®. Should your surface accidentally be exposed to any potentially damaging products, rinse immediately and thoroughly with plenty of clean water.
2. Do not use products containing oils or powders because they leave residue.
3. Do not apply any sealers, penetrants or topical treatments to PANMINQUARTZ®. Such products will wear off and cause the gloss to appear dull or inconsistent.
4. Do not place hot cookware such as pots, pans or electric skillets directly on the quartz surface. Always use trivets or hot pads. Natural stone surfaces can be damaged by sudden and/or rapid temperature changes, especially near the edges, as well as direct and/or sustained heating of the top.
5. Do not use sharp knives or screwdrivers directly on the surface. Always use a cutting board.
6. Minimize exposure of PANMINQUARTZ® to direct sunlight. Long-term exposure to direct sunlight may discolor the surface finish. PANMINQUARTZ® is only for interior applications.