PANMINQUARTZ® is a high quality solid non-porous product that is resistant to scratches, heat and stain. However, quartz is not heat, stain and scratch proof. Quartz requires minimum maintenance and the following care and maintenance guidelines will help to keep the surface in immaculate condition for years.
Quartz is highly resistant to stains caused by fruit juices, liquid food coloring, coffee, tea, wine, grapes, soft drinks, paints, nail polish and remover, automotive fluids, and permanent markers. If any of the above is split on the top, immediately wipe off the stained area with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Thoroughly rinse off the soap/mild detergent with ordinary water.Dry thoroughly.
If needed, apply common, non-abrasive, household cleaners, for example, Soft Scrub Liquid Gel with a non-scratch pad onto the affected area. Scrub the area gently in circular movement. Then rinse off any cleaner with water thoroughly. Dry thoroughly.
Remove Adhered Materials
To remove adhered material such as food, gum or nail polish, first scrape away the excess material with a plastic putty knife. Then clean the surface with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly. Do not use any abrasive pads to clean tougher dirt as abrasives can damage the countertop surfaces.
1. Do not expose, in use or otherwise, PANMINQUARTZ® to abrasive or strong alkaline or acid or free radicals or oxidizers or the like cleaners. Various chemicals are corrosive and/or erosive in their ability to attack any structure including PANMINQUARTZ®. Should your surface accidentally be exposed to any potentially damaging products, rinse immediately and thoroughly with plenty of clean water.
2. Do not use products containing oils or powders because they leave residue.
3. Do not apply any sealers, penetrants or topical treatments to PANMINQUARTZ®. Such products will wear off and cause the gloss to appear dull or inconsistent.
4. Do not place hot cookware such as pots, pans, electric skillet directly on the quartz surfaces. Always use trivets or hot pads. Natural stone surfaces can be damaged by sudden and/or rapid temperature changes, especially near the edges as well as direct and/or sustained heating of the top.
5. Do not use sharp knives or screwdrivers directly on the surface. Always use a cutting board.
6. Minimize direct sun exposure to PANMINQUARTZ®. Long-term exposure to direct sunlight may discolor surface finish. PANMINQUARTZ® is only for interior applications.