1. Do not expose, in use or otherwise, PANMINQUARTZ® to abrasives, strong alkaline, acid, free radicals, oxidizers, or cleaners that contain any of these chemicals. Various chemicals are corrosive and/or erosive and can attack any structure including PANMINQUARTZ®. Should your surface accidentally be exposed to any potentially damaging products, rinse immediately and thoroughly with plenty of clean water.
2. Do not use products containing oils or powders because they leave residue.
3. Do not apply any sealers, penetrants or topical treatments to PANMINQUARTZ®. Such products will wear off and cause the gloss to appear dull or inconsistent.
4. Do not place hot cookware such as pots, pans or electric skillets directly on the quartz surface. Always use trivets or hot pads. Natural stone surfaces can be damaged by sudden and/or rapid temperature changes, especially near the edges, as well as direct and/or sustained heating of the top.
5. Do not use sharp knives or screwdrivers directly on the surface. Always use a cutting board.
6. Minimize exposure of PANMINQUARTZ® to direct sunlight. Long-term exposure to direct sunlight may discolor the surface finish. PANMINQUARTZ® is only for interior applications.