PANMINQUARTZ® is made with an industry-standard manufacturing production line by blending high-quality natural quartz with resin and pigments.
Every slab of PANMINQUARTZ® has been carefully produced and inspected to meet and exceed customer expectations. Compared to marble, granite, laminate and solid surfaces, PANMINQUARTZ® has more performance advantages.
Please refer to our sales for more details on our contact page.
PANMIN is a responsible and human-centric employer. Our employees enjoy a safe workplace and we strive to offer employees more and better company welfare and benefits.
1. For the optimal formulation of physical properties of our quartz, we only use the best raw materials during the manufacturing process.
2. We never replace fine quartz sand with calcium carbonate, so that our product can keep the same vivid color after years.
3. We avoid using cobaltous naphthenate and methyl ethyl ketone peroxide, so that our surfaces can be as strong as they should be.
4. Strict quality control process including 6-point measurement of every slab to ensure the same thickness and flatness.
5. PANMIN sincerely advocates the importance of recycling material for the purpose of environmental protection and preserving the world's resources. We ensure that all waste such as raw materials and plastics used in the fabrication process is collected and reused, 100% of the water used in polishing is recycled, and excess dust in the factory is collected by using advanced filtering systems.
Choosing the right surface for your space will increase your satisfaction staying indoors. In order to enhance your comfort no matter whether you're at home or at the office, our custom color options will maximize your experience.
In addition to our designed colors, PANMIN also provides custom-made colors for customers with other special requests and to help customers express their artistic ideas.
Owing to the efforts of our R&D team, PANMIN offers high-grade custom quartz surfaces that can withstand heat, spills, and scratches. They are not only beautiful but also durable, unique and time-tested; even more, they are as easy to maintain as our regular product lines.
Depending on the different techniques involved, for certain colors we can provide the first sample within 5 business days. What's more, we do not only have a fast lead time, but also a low minimum order quantity (MOQ) for requests. Our MOQ for all custom-made colors is 30 slabs.
With an office in Xiamen and a quartz slab production plant in Zhangzhou, PANMIN is also affiliated with its partner company DEYUAN STONE.